- Motor scooter trip through North of the original Ibiza
- Bathing possibility
- Typical local lunch directly on the beach
Meeting and getting to know each other directly at the Motorcycle Rental in Sta. Eulalia, where we take over the scooters. With our 50ccm scooters it goes through the original Ibiza, off the main road in direction north of the island.
There is no better way to getting to know Ibiza and for sure not with more fun than with such a slow vehicle and the warm wind in your face.
Also on this tour, we'll have a break at some interesting locations. In order to let the impressions sink in we make a stop for coffee and cake in the countryside of the North, before we come to the unique east coast of the island. Here we can cool down with a quick bathing. Now along the beautiful coastal road with spectacular views of the ocean, it goes towards our lunch. In a typical local fish restaurant right on the sea, we will have lunch and enjoy the afternoon.
Depending on the mood and events taking place (e.g. typical hippy market) we can visit these.
After a brief return we give our scooters back.
Time: 5,0 h (Motor scooter trip including breaks, lunch and return)
- Driving license (moped, motorcycle or car)
- Sun protection for skin and head
- Sun glasses (protection against head wind)
- Water, min. 1litre / pers.
- Sturdy shoes- min. sport or jogging shoes
- Bag or rucksack
- Swimwear/beachwear for the end of the day
Cost / pers.: € 85,00 (for 5 pers., less persons small price surcharge)
Included in the price: Personal Guiding, motor scooter 50ccm (small surcharge for 125ccm)
Not included in the price: Drinks and lunch